Friday, May 2, 2008

All for this...

I had to find the Title to our car tonight. (We're going car shopping tomorrow, yippee!!!) We need the title if we're going to trade it in. So I had to dig into the "To File" pile in order to find it. While I was digging in, I decided to sort out everything not needed since it's been 4 years since a good file clean out (YIKES!). The big pile in the upper left is at least 12" tall. The little cardboard box is what is being kept...(and the title). Everything else is off to the shredder!
It does feel better to get that taken care of though...it's been on my "To Do" list for at least a year!

2 comments:

-Laura- said...

Erin- you are so funny! This post TOTALLY cracked me up, because I could have written it word for word for myself. Glad you found the title!

Emily said...

Yay for file clean out. We just did ours about 2 weeks ago, what a mess. It took us ALL DAY to shread the garbage!

Congrats on your new car!