Thursday, May 22, 2008

I got tagged!

Ok, sorry Laura it took me so long to realize it! Here goes!

The Rules are....
1. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end, the player tags 5 others and posts their names. Then goes to their blog and posts them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and asks them to read your blog to find out the details.

What I was doing 10 years ago....learning how to drive...

5 things on my to do list today.....which 5? the high priority 5 or the others?
Put together a window treatment invoice for my current interior design client, sketch the custom piece of furniture for my client that I'm getting built for her for my meeting tomorrow with the custom fabricator, finish product labels for my stamps, email those that responded about help with my other website to sell the stamps, dinner (maybe) Is this my typical to do list when I get home? Yep...it's pretty close.

If I were a billionaire I would.....pay off the house, invest, make MORE stamps :) build/run a non-profit crisis intervention center for children and their parents

3 bad habits.....Taking care of everything except for housekeeping. Making piles (just ask Christian!), crafting ADD (I have a billion projects to do, and not enought time to do them in!)

5 places I've lived.....Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Utah, Michigan, Texas (That's in order from birth to current! Oops, that's 6.)

5 jobs I've had....Floral arranger, taught preschoolers computer lessons (yes they really can start using the computer when they are 3!), early morning custodian at BYU (hey, I got paid well!), secretary for an advisement office, interior designer

Now I've got to tag 5 others....Who wants to be tagged?

2 comments:

-Laura- said...

Yea! Thanks for playing!

4sweetboys1princess said...

I had the early morning custodial jobs too.