The Boss of You: Everything A Woman Needs to Know to Start, Run, and Maintain Her Own Business
It's women writing about women owned businesses. It's essentially written with the fact that women start up and run businesses for different reasons than men. There's all kinds of great tips and resources and very witty writing on top of it! I borrowed mine from the library, but am liking it so much I'll be buying my own copy now. They have a blog too that I've been reading for a while: The Boss of You. So anyway, check it out!
2 comments:
Hi Erin,
I'm so glad you're enjoying the book! Thanks so much for the kind words. Best of luck with your business -- your stamps look fabulous!
Can you believe it? That Lauren up there is one of the co-authors of the book. How cool is that!!!???!!
Post a Comment