Have I mentioned that I hate buying cars? All that haggling over prices, value of trade-in, etc... But it finally paid off! (Mostly thanks to Christian...he's a hard bargainer!) We became the proud new owners of a newish car today. It's a 2005 Honda Accord. We actually walked out on them twice before they called us Saturday afternoon and said that they would go down on the price of the car and actually offer us what our trade-in was worth. So...Happy Anniversary, Christmas, and Birthday to us!! (And christmas and our birthdays are still 6 months away!)
Outside of the car.
Inside of the car.
6 comments:
woo-hoo!!
congrats and way to stick to your guns!!!
Nice car, we have one of those. The gas mileage is great and it has alot of room... Congrats, new cars are fun!
Yay for you! I think you mentioned this today at church, but it went over my head?? (I was too busy trying to find the Bishop for closing!!!!!!) Anyway, congrats! She's gorgeous!
Ooh I love it Erin! I hate buying cars too. I prefer my husband to go and talk with them without me there.
Congrats!!!!!
Post a Comment