When I place them on parchment paper and put one candy inside each pretzel circle...
Melt them in the oven at 225 degrees F for 7-10 minutes. (The hugs melt faster than the kisses.)
Add one little M&M on top and presto: Little chocolate filled pretzels.So here's what I'm giving away...(sorry not the chocolate...I need LOTS of that right now!) I'm giving away a whole entire bag of the circle pretzels! (Unopened too!) Why the pretzels you ask? Because you can't find them anywhere! Trust me, I looked! I actually ordered these online and had them shipped to me, and since it was cheaper to buy in bulk I thought I'd share. One batch only uses about 1/3 of the bag.... so I'm going to give one whole bag to the winner! Leave me a comment and tell me what your absolute favorite candy is. I'll randomly choose from the comments. (And, if you live out of town...I'll even ship it to you free of charge!) Why? Because I like games, and free stuff, and giveaways! I will choose a winner Sunday evening April 27th! Good luck!
Oh, and my favorite candy has to be homemade fudge with plenty of walnuts in it!
9 comments:
You so need to make those with rolos!
Those look so fun, what a great project for kids. They are darling!
My favorite candy is: Hot Tamalies.
Zippy: Rolos would be really yummy!!!
Emily: They would be great for kids! Even when the hershey's are melted, they are not hot, so there's almost no burn factor!
those look so cute and yummy.
sour patch kids or shockers. yum.
Delish! Such a good idea! :-)
Fav candy (at the moment, since I am a certified candy-holic) would have to be sugar babies!
Yum! I love the sweet and salty combo. Kind of like dipping french fries in a frosty. Try it, it's good! My favorite treat would have to be M&Ms. They keep me going while I'm scrapping or checking blogs :)
ok, has to be reese's pieces-call me ET, I don't care-those things are addictive and can keep me awake on a 10 hour drive to omaha anytime!!!
phone home!!!
Those are adorable! (And they look fabuolously delicious!)
My favorite candy...hmmm...probably Andes chocolate mints.
Technically, I didn't leave my favorite candy, that would be Reisen caramels. So if you want to generated a new winner that is ok with me. Otherwise, you could pass them to Diane at Card swap?
Post a Comment