Sunday, April 27, 2008

And the winner is...

I used the:
Random Integer Generator

And this is what it gave me:

Here are your random numbers:

1

Timestamp: 2008-04-27 22:26:22 UTC

Which means that comment number 1: ZIPPY is the winner! Yea! Let me know how you want me to get those to you!

(For those that didn't win this time, here's where I ordered them from: Troyer Farms . If you get together with a few people and buy the box of six bags, it's a pretty reasonable price.)
That was fun! I might have to do these more often! Thanks for playing!

2 comments:

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Technically, I didn't leave my favorite candy, that would be Reisen caramels. So if you want to generate a new winner that is ok with me. Otherwise, you could pass them to Diane at Card swap?

Erin S. said...

I will pass them to Diane at the next card swap!