Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Why I USED to like Mini Coopers
I thought they were really cute! Until today... My co-worker has a mini cooper that we drove around in today while shopping for my other co-worker who is having a baby shower on Friday at work. We were unloading all her gifts (courtesy of the generous donations of my co-workers) from the back of her Mini cooper when I felt a large "sting" on my leg. I looked down to see my leg leaning up against the exhaust pipe of the car. It was sticking out like 3" past the bumper so of course I leaned against that instead of the bumper. (After the fact, I looked at other cars, and none of their exhaust pipes were sticking out past the bumper...) Man oh man it hurts! It still hurts and it's now 7 hours later... Sorry, I'd post a picture, but you really don't want to see it! It's got a huge blister now, so I guess it's officially a 2nd degree burn. It's a lovely 3" long, half moon shape directly on the side of my leg. Lovely...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Come on Erin!! We want to see:)
Hope your leg feels better real soon! I don't like those cars either. They remind me of clown cars.
Post a Comment