Wednesday, April 16, 2008
I feel sick to my stomach...
You know how when you're so upset it makes you feel like you have the flu? That's how I feel right now. Yesterday at work they "let go" about 1/3 of the employees of the office I work for.... (not me thankfully) but still, I hate that all those people lost their jobs, and I hate how the company doesn't seem to be doing all that well financially. I was/am so upset that I couldn't sleep much last night and then I haven't felt like eating anything since then. (And on top of that they said not to come into the office until 11 today so they could restructure?!?) I was able to get a few things done around the house though. Anyways, sorry, just had to vent...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh man, that stinks. Glad you got to keep your job though.
YIKES Erin. There are so many cuts going on around, the economy is so low right now, I hope that things pick up soon. Glad to hear that your job was safe.
so happy to hear that you still have your job and that you got to sleep in today!! i'm sorry that was tacky! but congrats-and thanks again for the hula hoops!
Hey Erin! Just found your blog. :-) So fun. So did you end up buying a storm door? Hehe. That was fun running into you! :-) See ya Sunday.
Sorry to hear about this. Times are scary right now. I'm not so sure very many people have job security these days.. But I am glad to hear you are still employed! It could be alot worse right?
Post a Comment