Saturday, March 22, 2008

What a Saturday!

Ok so I'm trying to sew a new skirt. I have it in the machine ready to sew, turn around to grab something, and when I turn back around this is what I see:
I guess Sneak just wanted to help me sew...
Our neighborhood had what I would call the first official social activity. It was a little event with bounce houses, easter egg hunts, and extra delicious hot dogs! Christian is the VP of the HOA so we figured we'd better go. He got to help "hide" the eggs for the hunt. While the kids were hunting, he took advantage of the almost empty extra large blow up slide hence the pictures below:
Checking to see if the coast is clear...
Sliding down the slide. That kid is probably very confused about now...
Looks like it was an enjoyable ride Christian! Head first, belly down!
Oops, you forgot that your glasses were in your front pocket! They kinda broke... So we left the gathering early and went to get him a new pair of glasses. Cost of new frames: $64. However, we went to pay and the optometrist at WalMart was so nice, even though the warranty on the frames for his glasses expired about 6 months ago, he replaced them for FREE! Yippee!
Oh, and don't ask about the skirt....I ended up going shopping for a new one.

2 comments:

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

So... what happened to the skirt!? :)
Looks like you guys had some fun though! Love the pic of The Sneak. LOL Too funny!

Emily said...

You forgot to say that you both got sunburned!

;) Farmer tans are fun.