Monday, March 3, 2008

Ok so first unscripted post....

whoo hoo! This blog is now started as a place for our little family to post stuff. Whatever floats our boat at the time. And our family stuff. (Yep I did say "our" because Christian says he wants to post too. So watch who's posting.) From now on, this will be our personal family blog, and the schlosserdesigns.blogspot.com blog will be for Erin's craft projects and new stamp line! Hopefully it will be linked soon to my business website. (I'll give you the link later for that. I'm still working on it and don't want too many people to see it while it's still under construction.)

Anyways, it's late Monday night and it's snowing! In Texas that's pretty unusual. It's our first snow of the season....and probably the last. I just measured it and it's 4.25" and still snowing rather strong. How exciting. If there were actually hills here, and if they actually sold sleds here, we might actually be able to go sledding. Oh well, at least there's the snow! It's the nice sticky kind so everything, yep EVERYTHING, is covered in it. I'm going to take some pictures tomorrow morning and hopefully post them.

No comments: