Friday, June 6, 2008

New idea!

Ok, so I've been mulling this over for a while, and I'm thinking that I'm going to be starting a new blog without my name... (You're thinking I'm switching because of stalkers right!?!)

Well, I'm thinking of starting an interior design blog....one where people can submit pictures of rooms and I'll choose one a week to "make over" and give design tips...and post little mini design lessons. Does this sound interesting to anyone? Would there be other things that you'd be interested in? Let me know what you think! And for those who leave a comment I'll put you in the drawing for....

A New Stamp Set!!! Value of $12.50 and free shipping! (Also, if you'd like to join the mailing list while you are there that's great too! This will be my last post about my stamp sets on this blog, as I don't want to hound everyone with advertising anymore! My craft/stamp blog will have more information about my stamp stuff.)

Leave me a comment by Tuesday, June 10th 2008 to be entered!
Thanks!

6 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

So how many blogs would that give you? Would it be over extending you, or would it be a good designing release?

-Laura- said...

I think it's a cool idea!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

And yes, I think it's a pretty cool idea too, I just don't want you to get stressed out. =)

Jeni said...

Um, yes!!! And could you please start with my house??!!

Emily said...

Yeah Erin, I think you are going to have more blogs that ME! I am up to 5 now.

Anonymous said...

OHHHH! Make over my room! I would love that. What a good idea! Let us know what you decide!