I went to Hobby Lobby the other day and was confused. They are putting out their Christmas stuff. (I thought maybe it was clearanced and they were still trying to get rid of it, nope, it's the new stuff.) So buy it up quick before everyone else does..... just kidding!
Any guesses as to what this lump in my sofa is?
That would be scaredy cat Percy. We finally had the roof redone this week from the hail storm in February, or maybe it was March, can't really remember for sure. Anyway, he totally hid under the blanket for the entire 7 hours they were here pounding on the roof!
I'm sure there's plenty more....just can't think of them right now, but when I do I'll be sure to let you know!
2 comments:
I am going private with my blog. If I haven't already sent you an invite to view it, and you would like one, email me at klenaek at gmail dot com and I will send you one. also changing blog name to klenaek@blogspot.com. Thanks!
Kirstin Kenealey
Scary about your stalker Erin. Be careful out there!
Post a Comment